Sunday, January 1, 2023

Its-a-me

Prompt:  Imagine that you are walking through a dense, dark forest at night. As you walk, you begin to hear strange noises coming from all around you. You can't see anything, but you get the feeling that you are being watched. Suddenly, you trip and fall to the ground, and when you look up, you see a group of glowing, humanoid creatures standing over you. They have long, slender fingers and bright, glowing eyes. They don't seem to be hostile, but you can't shake the feeling that they are not entirely human either. As you lay on the ground, one of the creatures approaches and offers you its hand. Do you take it, or do you try to run away?

Ayy lmao an alien prompt. Aight bet. So I really don't think this thing could help me up. I am 6'8" and 250 pounds. Also, I know how to stand up fine on my own. Therefore I say, "Thanks sir, but I'm ok, what brings y'all around these parts?" The aliens motion at me and immediately I understand they're looking for berries. I whip out the pb&j that I have in my pocket. Blueberry jam on that bad boy. I offer one of the aliens the sandwhich. The alien is confused at first and then it's mouth opens up. It gobbles it in one gulp and turns purple. It's green comrades are shaking their arms up and down. What's this..betrayal? The purple alien grows in size and it's limbs turn into giant octopus tendrils. The purple beast thrashes about in the dense forest creating a meadow. I saw him crush his friends as I ran away. Then I went home and went to bed. When I came back it was a nice meadow. I built a nice log cabin in that meadow and then had children and grand children on that estate. 


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment